Saturday, June 19

I no longer have the blues

Today is Graduation Day! Not for me though, not yet, I'm only 15. But for all of my Senior friends they will become Forge Alumni by noon. It sucks I couldn't go to the Graduation because I have no one to go with, or even a ride. Besides the ceremonies start at 7 and I'm already trying to recover all the sleep I lost this school year. Also, I woke up at 8:30 and went to walk my dog, Tyler, and that was at 9 so I really missed the ceremony.

Well here is a shout out to all of the classes of 2010!

Alright, I want to point out my outfit I wore yesterday.

(kohls blue-checkered shirt $9:Target v-neck white t-shirt $1:JC Penny hand-me-down brown belt:mom shorts hand-me-down:Keds thrifted white shoes $7)

It was completely perfect for the weather yesterday. I mean by noon it gets so humid in Virginia, but it was very breezy yesterday and it was constantly cooling me down. Yesterday I woke up and my hand reached for the blue checkered shirt. Its weird how more clothing can cool you down from the heat instead of less clothing. This checkered shirt definitely saved me though; several times I felt like I was going to burn up, but I didn't which was good. Also the v-neck is backwards because there was a stain on the front and it was my closest clean undershirt for me to wear so I had to wear it backwards. However, no one noticed which was good!

I also couldn't resist on wearing these comfortable mom shorts that I love! I’m too curvy to wear short-shorts so I'm forced to go to the mom section. But i always fix them to fit me like adding a belt to keep them up on me. I love high-waisted shorts they show off my figure. It’s also another one of my obsessions. I don’t know why but I guess you can define my style as casual because I just like to be comfortable. Also I've been watching the movie Dirty Dancing and Baby, Jennifer Grey, wears white tennis shoes and high-waisted shorts. Gosh I love that movie also the 60's; my favorite is Hairspray especially the recent one because I just love what they wear! Its hard to describe on here, but I'll save it for another post.


Tyler was barking his head off while I was outside taking my photos because my photographer (Ikram) is still M.I.A., so he joined in on the pictures. He just makes it even cuter.

I no longer have the blues of my first Chictopia post the other day which was pathetic if I might add. I think I made up for it though with this post, but don't let all of this fool you I just don't have a casual side I have another side that is just as good. If you see all of the clothes I have in my closet that has all these thrifted and vintage pieces in there; along with F21! I've just been in a casual mood ever since Summer has broken out, but I'm also taking some sewing classes to help with my clothes obsession. Expect greatness because I no longer have the blues!

So Love & Summer,
justBEE

1 comment:

  1. Your dog looks so fun- I just want to squeeze him :)

    Anyway I'm with you on the mom shorts thing. I can't stand super short short and it seems like the only decent ones available now are mom jeans. In my opinion, they look cool! Kind of baggy. Like boyfriend shorts!

    B from A plus B

    ReplyDelete