Friday, November 26

What I'm Up To

Right now I'm currently writing a paper for the play A Raisin in the Sun and I'm continuously getting writer's block. While I'm watching 500 Days of Summer! I finally saw that movie and I'm in complete adoration of it. Have I said that I really want Summer's wardrobe. I'm thinking that I have but I don't mind saying it again!

Even though I finally did a post yesterday I spaced out and forgot what to write about what I'm thankful for. So when I was gathered around the huge feast I had with my family I came up with the greatest conclusions. I'm surrounded by loving family members, (like my wonderful parents) what could be any better? Blessed with all of the things I have now and all of the opportunities I can gain. Friends who can put up with my madness. Imperfect eyesight so I can wear cute glasses and stand out from all of the contacts people at school (not that there isn't anything wrong with contacts because I occasionally wear them). My own computer. My loving dog/baby Tyler who puts up with my insanity and is always there. Music that synchronizes with my feelings. Along with clothes that help express myself. These are all of the things I'm thankful for along with you special followers that tolerate my tardiness from the blog world. I'll try not to disappoint in the future I promise.

I just love the holidays; a chance to relax and be with family along with celebrating. Its probably one of the most relaxing and important times of the year. Too bad I'll always have work during those breaks well I'm off to finish this paper and start another one.
So Love & Thanks,
justBEE

No comments:

Post a Comment