Wednesday, December 22

aww Winter Break. . .

Yes, winter break has finally began for me. Usually we get a total of two weeks for break (which I really wish we had), but since it falls on a Saturday this year we only get one and a half. Joy! I've been losing a great amount of sleep lately and I finally get to catch up on some rather than my usual four hours or five if I'm lucky.

Expect a vlog post soon, very soon. And probably a blog post with pictures too since I'm going to go visit my family in Baltimore tomorrow. I get to drive up there on the highway. Eek! I get nervous when I have to drive especially on the highway (I don't really care for it). I'm always worrying that I get in a crash, or cause of crash, or even worse. However, I really need to a car to get around in this town in order to go to school, after-school activities, and so on.

Three more days until its Christmas! I'm ready for it this year. I got my family a bunch of cute things especially clothes for my mom because I felt like hooking her up with some great pieces for the winter here in Virginia. And of course at my household we are celebrating with movies. My favorite of all is Love Actually.


I'm just finishing it now with my mom. I'll probably watch it again before and after Christmas. Its a true favorite.


It is a very British movie filled with romance, comedy, and heartbreak. Its a favorite and I completely recommend watching it because their is laughter and the Beetles. I don't think any British movie would be complete without the Beetles. Favorite character Sam because he fell in love and knew the "total and complete agony of being in love."
At least once in your life time I advise that you watch this movie. Its definitely a favorite, like I've said eighty times already.
So Love & Love Actually,
justBEE
P.S. cautionary note for viewers under 17 the movie is rated British R.

No comments:

Post a Comment