Sunday, January 23

My Sixteen Candles

Today is my birthday! I'm so excited! I finally get to blow out 16 candles. For some reason I feel a lot better about this birthday than any other previous one. Even though I'm celebrating this on the eve of exam week I don't care because it is my day to enjoy. This day begins new things for me and I'm starting a bunch of things for a happier and improved me emotionally and physically like I said in my previous post.

In the meantime I'll be watching Sixteen Candles and completing review packets before this week of tests commences.
In the meantime I'll take pictures for you all to see how my day was.
So Love & Candles,
justBEE


2 comments:

  1. Oh, well happy late birthday!!! 16? How exciting! :)
    I love Sixteen Candles! I used to watch it over and over! Haha.

    ReplyDelete