Sunday, May 16

Perchance to live


Let me just apologize in advance how I've been such a spaz for not blogging in the past month or so, but I really wanted to put pictures up of myself. I figured I'ld kill two birds with one stone so here is the real me....





My title picture isn't real ME, I just really love converse and saw this picture and had to use it. So sorry that I've been dishonest but I actually found time to take pictures today since school has been crazy, but I still have homework to finish. However the lovely girl beside me is my friend Ikram who will be participating in chictopia with me, just today was so busy and short that we really couldn't do much. However I met her family and they are so cute and crazy, I love that i find out she speaks three languages about 3 years after I've known her. . . like she said, "You're just slow." I was completely fascinated with her ethnicity I just thought it was different but in a good way.

Ok first Forge play was so great! I loved the experience and the people, did I mention I was one of the three freshmen to be in the play everyone thought I was a sophmore or junior which I thought was cool. It was just crazy and everyone loved me in it. I don't want to blow my own horn, but I was pretty good. . . so was everyone else. The biggest night we had was 270, times that by five and thats how much Forge Drama made on the opening night! We were awesome I'll have to post pictures of it later if I can find any. I made so many friends and it was so cool how the upper-classmen were really nice to me since I wasn't so crazy as this other freshmen. I can't wait for the next one I finally feel like I belong somewhere, but it just doesn't feel like home yet, I've figured out I belong best on the stage.

Then the following week I had a bunch of tests and homework to study for and couldn't think of a single place to take photos. I should be studying for one right now, but I hate the grammar part of spanish I love the entire learning how to speak another language. Oh but great news I'm running for Sophmore Class Treasurer. My competition is this boy in my geometery class who is the defintion of smart, but i plan to use my friends to lobby for me and my 20 flyers. Seriously we can only put 20 flyers around the whole school, how am I suppose to get my name out to the other rising sophmores with 20 flyers! I'm still trying to think of an awesome design with this neon green paper to catch peoples attention. But all I know is I want to CRUSH the competition! I don't know but I just like politics its one of the many things that fascinate me.

I'll try to be a good girl and actually post stuff of me and my fashion, I can only promise that I've recently purchased a bunch of cute things and I'm about to order some things from urban outfitters and f21 just to keep my closet growing. My dad will hate it since I can't even keep my room clean now from all the clothes I already own. But he isn't a teenage girl to understand how important clothes and fastion are to me. So I'll try to post more pictures of me.

so Love & Fascination
justBEE

1 comment:

  1. hehe- I love your converse!!!

    Good luck with blogging- I really hope to see more of you :)

    Your converse and plaid top are also very darling.

    ReplyDelete