Sunday, July 4

I'm Still Alive!

Alright, I've been gone for a couple of days or more like weeks, but good news I'm still alive! I even have blue nails to prove that there is a new me. Happy 4Th of July by the way! Don't fret I'll have some pictures of tonight to show for it, i just don't have any decent ones right now. However, there is news I'm going to participate in Chictopia's Teen Vogue Wardrobe Remix. I've been meaning to take pictures of this amazing outfit I've put together I just couldn't find a photographer, but now I have one thanks to Ikram. Now the next post won't be an outfit, but more on my crazy family on the 4th of July.

Until then I'll talk about my summer so far. My brain is still being fried by the english assignment I'm working on I've currently been reading the Teen Vogue Handbook, which is inspiring to read about jobs in the fashion industry.

I had no idea there where so many jobs in the industry, I just don't know if I'll ever be in that industry. I really like the styling, photography, and editorial sections because it revolves on all of the important things behind the camera. I recommend picking up a copy just to read.

Also, I've been enjoying ice cream and chinese food as you can see in this picture.

I would show you my chinese food dinner, but I don't want you to see how unhealthy it is because I'm suppose to be watching what I eat for the summer because of dance. However, my fortune cookie said that God will give me everything I want. Which is a pretty good sign. I've also been addicted to strawberry ice cream lately for some reason.


Also I've bought some awesome shoes. Here they are

I can't wait to wear them! I even wore them for about 4 hours and they were comfortable and easy to walk in.





Oh I've been studying up for something amazing. My driver permit which I can receive on the 23rd of this month when I'll be officialy 15 and 1/2. I can't wait! I'm excited and nervous that I'll fail like one of my brothers. Here is the booklet. . . .

I couldn't help putting the Ray Bans I got fixed with them. I'm not even close to getting through the whole thing because I always get distracted for some reason. Haha, but I know who might be the reason this culprit.


But he makes up for it by being so cute! Alright, I'm going to tell you news that cannot leave this blog. I plan on "borrowing" my mom's nikon camera for clearer and better pictures to post on here. Just don't tell her.
So love & being alive,
justBEE

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that book!! I myself bought it and it's so fascinating! I love reading about fashion and every single industry....it's absolutely alluring:) Hehe, cute puppy:)

    ReplyDelete