Wednesday, August 18

Movie Muse.2

"Its Hairspray."


I just love this movie! Let's just say its my go-to musical movie. I have no idea why I have a fascination with this movie, probably because I love the entire costumes, and the entire plot of being on a show and just dancing for other's entertainment. However, I think its mostly because of the entire fashion era with all of the puffy skirts for women, and put together suits for men. Maybe its because they remind me of cupcakes; the dresses I mean, oh and the skirts just whoosh up when you twirl. I would never get tired of that, the twirling and the skirts whooshing up I mean.

Uh I just wish that entire 60's style stuck around for 40 more years. Haha, just kidding then we would have as great fashion eras like the 80's, or even the 70's. However, voluminous skirts were seen on the fall runway, so I'm excited to see them returning in today's era. Thank you so much Louis Vuitton for advertising and sort of starting it.









Well back to the movie. My favorite character, well I don't really have a favorite character because I think all of the people cast in this movie are just perfect for their roles, and their is too many to keep track. Therefore I really don't have a favorite character. Although, I do have a list of top favorite songs from this movie.








Top Favorite Songs:
1. "Without Love"
2. "I Can Hear the Bells"
3. "You Can's Stop the Beat"
4. "Nicest Kids In Town" (mostly because of the costumes)
5. "The New Girl In Town" (they look like cupcakes, I really want their dresses)
6. "Ladies Choice"
7. "Run and Tell That"
8. "(Its) Hairspray"
9. "Come So Far (Got So Far to Go)"
10. "Welcome to the 60's"



My mom wants to take me to New York to see a show and I of course said, "Lets see Hairspray." If its still showing.




Zac Efron is also in this, so its definetly a favorite; even my dad is starting to like him because of the movie 17 Again. Its starting become one of my dad's favorite.

I just love this movie for the 8th time I've repeated it. I could watch this 80 times and never get tired of it; actually I've watched it over 80 times and I'm still not tired of it. So if you love musicals, 60's fashion, great 60's dancing, voluminous actors and actresses, and a great message then I recommend watching this movie.
So love & Hairspray,
justBEE

No comments:

Post a Comment